Dr. Kevin E. Voss Speaking Topics
Dr. Kevin E. Voss is the director of the Concordia Bioethics Institute and assistant professor of philosophy at Concordia University Mequon. He is available to speak on a variety of life topics.
Rev. Dr. Kevin E. Voss is based at Concordia University, Mequon, Wis. He may be contacted at email@example.com.
- Christian Approaches to the Use of Reproductive Technology
Especially concentrating on in vitro fertilization and fertility treatments.
- Biblical Principles for the Use of Birth Control and Contraception
- To Have a Child or Not Have a Child, That is the Question
A presentation touching on the most important aspects of birth control and fertility treatments.
- The Future of Medicine: Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research?
- Medical Research—The Drive for Success
- St. Paul and You—Important Ethical Issues Addressed by St. Paul in 1 Corinthians
- What is a Christian to Think about Human Cloning?
- Why Do People Think the Way They Do?
A basic outline of different ethical perspectives in easy-to-understand terms.
- Christian Principles for End-of-Life Care
- The Basics of Bioethics
A brief run through of the main issues in bioethics.
- Biblical Principles Concerning End of Life
A Bible-based study on sickness and the end of life.
- Transhumanism: Eternal Life through Machines?
- A Bible Study of Psalm 51:5
These presentations are provided free of charge as a service of the LCMS. However, the following arrangements and reimbursements are appreciated.
- Honorarium/speakers fee: None
- Airfare/mileage: Actual airfare and/or $0.585 per mile to airport or event
- Lodging: Quiet non-smoking hotel room
- Meals: $35 per day unless other arrangements are made.