Board of Directors Members
Board of Directors members come from a variety of backgrounds and locales. The following information details how membership is comprised and gives a list of current members.
126.96.36.199 The Board of Directors shall consist of no more than 15 voting members, as follows:
- One layperson elected from each of the five designated geographical regions
- Two ministers of religion―ordained elected at-large by the Synod in convention
- One minister of religion―commissioned elected at-large by the Synod in convention
- Two laypersons elected at-large by the Synod in convention
- Up to three at-large laypersons appointed by the elected members of the Board of Directors to obtain needed additional skill sets (legal, finance, investment, administration, etc.)
- The President and the Secretary of the Synod With the exception of the President and the Secretary of the Synod, no more than one voting member from each category and no more than two voting members total may be elected from any one district. The First Vice-President of the Synod shall be a nonvoting member.”
Individuals may communicate with the entire Board or individual Board members by sending written or electronic communications to the desired individual(s) in care of:
Mr. Ronald P. Schultz
Chief Administrative Officer
1333 S. Kirkwood Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63122
All directors have access to this correspondence. In accordance with instructions from the Board, the chief administrative officer reviews all correspondence, organizes the communications for review by the Board or other senior staff and posts/forwards communications to the full Board or individual directors, as appropriate. Certain items that are unrelated to the Board's duties, such as spam, junk mail, mass mailings, solicitations, resumes and job inquiries will not be posted.